Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MonkHog Day, Monxsutawney Lill' saw her Shadow!! Part 3

Ahh yes, the third installment, and we are up to date.. except, Wait! Oh No!



*singing to the tune of Lady Gaga's Poker Face* "No, you can't see my PIZZA FACE!!!!"



"Where is my, where is my, no, you can't see my PIZZA FACE?"

Alright, I'm done! :D


Hahah! Not only did that just happen, but now Monkey is acting like Lady Gaga!



Mini is like the backup singer, except in screaming. And what's that on Mini's head? Oh, that's just her PONY TAIL!!!



Whew! All that Rock Star stuff exhausted us. Better snuggle with Daddy.





Or better yet, pretend you're the baby and relax in the carseat.




How about a nice ride around the block on Daddy's shoulders to relax?
Ahh, the life of a Superstar.
I also want to point out how amazingly beautiful my kids are. Geez, I mean, not everyone can pull off a Pizza Face with such ease.
Finally, a public apology for keeping such beauty out of the cyber world for so long. I promise to be more vigilant in my Monkey Blogging-ness!
Love,
Those Wonderfully Wacky Evans's




No comments:

Post a Comment